Fan Milk PLC is looking for an experienced human resource professional to join the business as a Senior HRBP Operations & Support Functions.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of HR strategies while being competitive and locally compliant. Perform HR proximity activities for Recruitment, Talent, Learning, C&B, Admin/Payroll and provides insights and work together with the Cluster Transformation team to activate and implement transformation projects.
- Engage and influence others based on your analytical insight and strong stakeholder management.
- Combine strong conceptual thinking with a hands-on and pragmatic style.
- Strong people management & coaching skills.
- Master’s degree with min 3-5 years of experience in HR management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in HR manager positions in multinational matrix organizations.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Strong knowledge of employment law and negotiations with Unions
About UsFan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
How To Apply
Qualified persons should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date : 25th November, 2022