Job Position: Creative Design Officer
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence.
We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment. The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
• Work Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
• Expected Start Date: Immediate
We need a storyteller who can inspire, engage and educate our various stakeholders with creative concepts in the form of image designs, videos/gifs etc. You must be able to conceive ideas and express them in fun and creative ways.
- Conceptualize and create creative assets for our various media outlets.
- Create designs that clearly communicate the brand’s message to our stakeholders.
- Design flyers, weekly reports, web pages etc. to be used as marketing materials.
- Study design briefs, determine requirements and schedule projects.
- Produce concepts and creative assets that are consistent with our brand guidelines and policies across digital, social and the various channels.
- Able to work on video projects like GIFs, simply video editing and animation.
- Update website.
- Obtain inputs from Senior Manager of Brand Influence and ensure that creative concepts are fit for purpose and represent Perbi Cubs appropriately.
- Work with little supervision while working on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and scheduling project implementation based on workload.
- Keep a good record of Perbi Cubs’ creative assets by filing and updating the internal database of designs, photography, and video.
Required Skills or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or a similar qualification.
• 2-3 years experience in advertising.
• Ability to manage your time efficiently and multitask on different projects concurrently.
• Must have a keen eye for aesthetics and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work within operating standards and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge in website and CRM platforms like WordPress will be a plus.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills.
• Proven experience in graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
• Able to design concepts and do animation for cross device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units.
• Proficient knowledge of design software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Professional experience in graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency.
• Photography experience with photo and video editing ability will be a plus.
• Fun loving personality and translates same to innovative design concepts.
• Ability to create a story “out of nothing”
• Pay attention to details.
• Fast learner and self-starter.
How To Apply For This Position
- Interested persons should send a one-page cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Use this caption as the subject of your email: “Creative Design Officer”.
- Application Deadline: Thursday, 26th January 2023
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.