KPMG on behalf of a client, an industrial manufacturing company is seeking to recruit talented high flyers and accomplished Professionals/Executives to assume the following role: Company Secretary/Head Legal
• Reporting to the to the Board of Directors and administratively to the CEO, the role holder will be responsible for providing critical governance and administrative support and related duties for the benefit of the Company’s Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a manner that adds value to the organization’s competitive operations to enable it to achieve its vision
• Therefore, The role holder will also provide legal advice and manage the legal function of the Company in compliance with the relevant laws of Ghana towards the attainment of the Company’s business objectives.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in law and licensed to practice in Ghana.
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant working experience with at least five (5) years in a senior role in the corporate law arena.
• Also, Previous experience as a Company Secretary will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, send your application with a detailed CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 31 August, 2022