Cogent Communications a multinational, Tier 1 facilities-based ISP, consistently ranked as one of the top five networks in the world and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol CCOI seeks the services of a Partner Channel Manager.
Cogent specializes in providing businesses with high-speed Internet access and point-to-point transport services. Cogent’s facilities-based, all-optical IP network backbone provides IP services in over 217 markets globally.
Since its inception, Cogent has unleashed the benefits of IP technology, building one of the largest and highest-capacity IP networks in the world. This network enables Cogent to offer large bandwidth connections at highly competitive prices. Cogent also offers superior customer support by virtue of its end-to-end control of service delivery and network monitoring.
A generous base salary, structured tenure pay increases and an uncapped commissions plan offer you unlimited earnings potential. A full benefits package takes effect within 30 days of employment. Matching 401k and stock options are also included.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies for marketing and selling Cogent Communications products and services through indirect channels
- Drive revenue and ensure the Partners are positioning Cogent Communication’s services to their end-users
- Drive incremental monthly sales to meet or exceed goals within a given market or region who are sub agents of a master agent or direct agents/partners
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the entire suite of Cogent Communication’s services. Recruit new sub agents
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel via CRM
- 2-5 years of experience managing indirect sales relationships
- Keen knowledge of the telecommunications industry, specifically Internet Connectivity and Colocation services
- BA/BS or equivalent experience as a Channel Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility and adaptability
Cogent has adopted a mandatory vaccination and booster policy which requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated (including booster shots when eligible) against COVID-19. Prior to beginning employment, new employees must provide proof of vaccination or apply for and receive an accommodation to be exempt from the policy.
By submitting an application or resume for this position, I understand that is an in-office position and agree to abide Cogent’s mandatory vaccination policy.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 28th August. 2022