Chipper Cash is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate Compliance platforms currently in use for efficiency, efficacy, and security.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to evaluate alternative platform solutions and build out cost/benefit analysis
- Effectively engage Senior Leadership to obtain resources for proposed initiatives
- Develop expertise around how the platforms are utilized by Investigations Analysts
- Identify platform bugs, issues, and requested enhancements and raise Product Request Documents to Engineering for resolution
- Work with our business owners and stakeholders to align compliance platforms to the wider business objectives – enabling operations in a pragmatic way.
- Create, implement and maintain a platform training programs that educate end-users on platform use, controls and functionality.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to manage the implementation of new platforms, and improve the efficacy of existing platforms.
- Identify associated platform compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, user acceptance testing, and implementation of proposed solutions
- Identify product bugs and process issues and collaborate with stakeholders to roll out the prioritization of Engineering fixes or Business process changes
- Develop an RFP process for Compliance platforms
- Manage the privacy JIRA board and backlog with privacy engineering
- Any other ad hoc duties that fall in line with the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration; Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years in Transaction Monitoring, Investigations, or Case Management handling
- Proven history of project management deliverables aligned to business objectives
- CFE, ACAMS, or other compliance framework professional designation preferred
- Good project management skills and maturity to lead, drive and manage audit assignments
- Sound knowledge of data analytics (and) program governance:
- Data validation, data storage, documentation protocols, and security
- Advanced skills in Excel & Looker
- Intermediate SQL skills is desirable
- Sound experience in Case Management & Regulatory Reporting Software (preferably Hummingbird).
- Proven experience with executing UAT along with Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall UAT methodologies
- Experience working with third party platform providers and API integrations
- Experience with JIRA
- Analytical, risk focused and ideally capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and products
- Experience in compliance (AML/CTF) and operational risk within financial services, payment processing, e-commerce or crypto industry will be considered an advantage
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to build Internal networks within the team and wider firm, and the ability to clearly articulate business risks and controls at the senior management level
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of projects
- Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- Strong planning, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date : 23rd Jan, 2023