• To undertake the full range of business support services required for the development of the Digital Loyalty Platform, to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide dedicated executive assistant support to the Project Coordinator.
• Manage and review digital content; complex correspondence and documentation to ensure appropriate prioritization, routing, and that established deadlines are met; review documents and materials prepared by other staff for quality assurance and meeting established deadlines.
• Manage office communications and act as an escalation point for complex business queries, to ensure priorities and urgent matters are identified and addressed, and that consistent and quality services are delivered to clients.
• Support in the preparation, review, edit and/or dissemination of presentations, documentation, correspondence, briefing notes, meeting minutes, etc.
• Undertake research on perception of the loyalty platform and propose strategies to further improve the product.
• Monitor and evaluate budget(s), to ensure that planned financial resources are used effectively.
• Coordinate and oversee the maintenance of records, to ensure information is well organized and readily available for staff and other stakeholders.
• Coordinate digital content creators and app developers to ensure that client business needs are understood and addressed appropriately in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the creation of information, social media posts and videos that raise awareness of the Digital Loyalty Platform.
• Coordinate and provide a full range of support services including follow-up actions, resolution of issues and unforeseen situations, for the effective functioning of business operations.
• Document and track the chronology of events or milestones, for the project, from inception through implementation; including challenges, opportunities and lessons learned.
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum Academic Qualifications
• Completion of University Education in the related functional area.
Desired Experiences for Entry into the role:
• Six or more years progressively responsible work experience in the relative business stream with experience in general administrative work.
Language: Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
How To Apply For This Position
Interested persons should Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 02 December, 2022