AngloGold Ashanti is seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as Business Improvement Data Technician.
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
To provide support for data collection, input, and analysis to support implementation of critical improvement projects / ideas that deliver and promote a culture of sustainable continuous improvements (CI) across site.
- Support departmental continuous improvement sustainability tasks and processes towards achieving key Business Improvement metric targets
- Conduct relevant data collection, data inputting into the relevant database and data analysis to complement site Analyze & Improve efforts.
- Assist in business requirements reports and presentations as and when required by the department.
- Assist departmental IFs in loading and completing Operational Excellence idea requirements in PIPware.
- Conduct periodic analysis using PIPware data to enhance integrity and fast track idea velocity.
- Use the existing (and other) analytical tools to develop and implement efficient business processes at the operational level in mining, processing, engineering, and supporting services.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Statistics or Accounting with knowledge in statistics
- At least one year post qualification experience in data capturing and statistical analysis.
- Must possess valid Ghanain Driving Licence to operate Light Vehicle
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of PIPware software and Control Chart (Power BI)
- Building Effective Working Relationships – The ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross-functional working relationship, coach and develop a team to deliver at their highest capability
- Building Trust & Accountability – Displaying high levels of integrity and honesty
- Must be strong and energetic and ability to work for long hours with quality of work as a priority
- Must have excellent interpersonal and human relations and ability to interact with people of diverse culture and values
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 16th Jan, 2023