Bolt is looking for a sharp, highly-organised data-driven Operations Coordinator to support our Kumasi ride-hailing operations.
- You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance.
- You will be working closely with a high-performing data team along with the Team Lead, Operations Specialist and/or Operations Manager.
- Support all Bolt’s ride-hailing operations in Kumasi
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- You’re passionate about new technologies and fixing transportation
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset and love to solve problems (Excel skills are a must)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all background
- You have excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus
- Experience in sales, sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
Job Location: Kumasi
How To Apply For This Opportunity
Qualified persons should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here to Apply online
Deadline: 30th Nov. 2022