Job Position: Regional Manager (Africa)
The Regional Manager (Africa) to join the Bolt Food team in order to lead the African Delivery Operations team. You will be responsible for driving growth and profitability in existing live African markets and investigating and launching new markets. You will be accountable for the food delivery performance in Africa, including growth, revenue, and profitability.
This strategic role will coordinate with and report to senior management in the company. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
- Manage regional operations in the assigned region
- Investigate and project manage the launch of Bolt Food business in new markets
- Be responsible for business growth, P&L, and value based strategy in the assigned region
- Make data-driven decisions that will help to grow the business and improve operational efficiency
- Understand business needs and opportunities in the region and countries and resolve them in a timely manner
- Work closely with HQ key stakeholders: product, marketing, management, operations as well as with local operations teams
- Hire and motivate new talent, and grow talent within local country teams
- Manage regional legal, PR, GR topics related to Bolt Food business
- 5+ years of experience in operations, business development, strategy, consulting or a similar field
- Strong collaborator and down to earth attitude
- Track record of running successful operations in a fast, dynamic business environment
- Strong bias towards execution and data-driven decision making
- Great communication skills and experience working with various stakeholders
- Experience leading and managing high performing teams
- Fluent in Englishloyment Opportunity At Bolt
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 20th Jan. 2023