PassionAir is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
- The B2 Licensed Engineer is responsible for the completion and certification of Avionic & Electrical systems-related tasks. Provide and communicate regular engineering reports to the Line Maintenance Manager, Certify work within the scope of company authorizations. Carry out both line and base maintenance at any of our client’s facilities, and also off-site upon customer demand.
- Undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance. Ensure the highest quality and standards of work are completed in relation to aircraft, components, and documentation.
- Ensure facilities, equipment and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard. Ensuring operational crew members are debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded. Analyse and interpret technical aircraft information.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering. Must hold a valid license and be type rated on Dash 8, Q300 & 400
Job Location: Accra
How to Apply For This Position
- Interested applicants with relevant should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
- Statie clearly the position you are applying for.
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for applications: On or before Friday 20th January, 2023