A reputable firm seeks to hire the services of an Audit Assistant
Department: – Internal Audit
Job Title: – Audit Assistant
Reports to: – Chief Internal Audit Officer
Qualification: – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Higher National Diploma in Accounting
Two or more years internal Audit experience
Age: Not more 30 years
The Audit Assistant should be able to perform Financial, Operational and Other related audits as assigned by the Chief Internal Audit Officer including but not limited to the following: –
- Vouching of Receipt Books with the Pre-list entries thereon.
- Vouching of cash lodgments and banking with the Cashier’s Analysis Book.
- Tracking of stock by checking its receipts and issuance.
- Authenticating petty cash vouchers with the entries thereon.
- Check receipts, invoices and payment vouchers.
- Ensure compliance with laid down internal control procedures by examining records, operating practices and policies.
- Conduct spot checks at the various revenue streams.
- Pre-auditing vouchers for payment in the absence of the Chief Internal Auditor
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
How To Apply For This Position
Interested and qualified should send in their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Closing Date: 7th December, 2022