Ghana Institute of Architects is seeking to hire the services of qualified persons to occupy the vacant position below.
Job Position: IT Officer
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Networking and system
- User Support
- website and membership portals management
- Graphic Design and Multimedia management
- General duties
Minimum Qualifications Required For This Position
- Education: Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any field related to information technology is required. Professional certificates in Networking, website management and Graphic design are also required
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum of five of progressively responsible professional IT experience. At least three years of experience in both website management and graphic design
- Job Knowledge: The IT Officer must have an in-depth knowledge in areas detailed in bulletin below.
- Skills and Abilities: Solid experience in planning, implementing, formulating, applying and assessing IT programmes
Presenting An Offer
- A signed application letter
- Cover letter and current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) Complete date (month/year) are required on CV
- Minimum of three (3) and a maximum of five (5) references with: telephone and e-mail contacts, who are not family members or relatives. The applicant’s references must be able to provide substantive information about his/her past performance and abilities. At least one reference provided should be a current or former supervisor.
- A supplemental document with typed responses which demonstrate examples applicants’ knowledge in the responsibilities above. Vague responses of the duties would not be considered. This document must not be more than two pages
- All relevant educational certificates
How To Apply For This Position
Qualified person should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested Applicants must cite the Job and their full name within the subject line of the email
- Any attachment provided via email must be compatible with PDF and not zipped.
- Note that attachments to email must not exceed 1.5 MB.
- Email attachments should be scanned and sent as one of file.
- Applications must be received by the closing date and time specified
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The G.I.A retains the right to cancel or amend the solicitation and associated actions at any stage of the recruitment
Closing Date: 7th December, 2022 at 3:00 pm