Sandvik is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Underground Drill Product Master
About The Job
- Provide on-site technical assistance to resolve issues.
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik brand.
- Provide technical training to the service network on proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices.
- Provide technical support to end users, operators, and service personnel in cases of complex technical issues.
- Provide relevant feedback to Technical Support Team and relevant Factory Product Engineering to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation.
- Provide assistance in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements.
- Review spare parts recommendations with Parts BLM organization
- Provide information on accuracy of Machine Life Operating Costs (MLOC)
- Investigate warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the Warranty Analyst.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume via the company’s website Click Here To Apply Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline: 17 March, 2023