An amazing Field Specialist for Intelligent Production Systems opportunity out for grabs at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist – Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) as part of supporting our Ghana operations.As a Field Specialist – IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple medium to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group such as gauges, HCMA Valves
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have solid experience in Intelligent Production Systems, with Fiber Optics experience preferred
- Have some experience installing completions products (specifically packers)
- Have an ability to work well and communicate well with others
Work in a way that works for youWe recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How To Apply For This Jobs
Interested persons should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 10th October 2022