Hectech Audio Productions invites the services of qualified individuals to fill in for the position of Office Manager
Do you have experience managing the day-to-day affairs of a small but complex organization? You need accounting, writing, and interpersonal skills. You would be interacting with people from around the world while supervising, coordinating, and motivating local full-time and freelance workers. It would help if you spoke English, Twi and Ga.
- Undertake payroll, invoicing, registrations and tax-related issues
- Arrange payment of rent, utilities, etc.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Maintain and update contact lists
- Organize and setup events
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Develop and maintain filing systems
- Track office supplies
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Welcome and support guests and visitors
- Answer phone queries correctly
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure proper operation of equipment and repairs
- Recruitment staff, tradesmen, technicians
- create and maintain a database (OneDrive)
- scan receipts and documents
- Identify, report and solve problems
- Be ready to jump in whenever needed
You will be working for me, a crusty old journalist, based in and around Africa for more than 20 years. I settled in Accra a few years ago to produce radio documentary series. With a small team, for the moment we focus mostly on corporate investigations. We are located at Hechtech House in Osu where we have an office, a couple of guest rooms, and an event space
How To Apply For this Job
To apply, send a CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31s August 2022.