Petrosol, the oil marketing company is seeking the services of a Senior IT & Digital Officer.
The incumbent shall be responsible for all end-to-end IT user support for effective business operations.
He/she shall also be in charge of all creative work for internal and external communication, whilst boosting the company’s presence on relevant digital handles using social media and SEO.
- Model the company’s values and act as a brand ambassador so as
to inspire others to do same
- Shall be responsible for the efficient and effective running of all
company computers and other hardware devices such as: printers,
routers, etc. by undertaking prompt installations, updates, maintenance, repairs, etc.
- Install new IT equipment, network hardware and software Daily backup of all computer systems and applications
- Make needed upgrades and repairs to networks and ensure systems are operating correctly
- Directly responsible for all IT vendor management, ensuring the organization gets the best of services at the right cost and service levels
- Shall coordinate the design of engaging, educative and top-notch creatives for both internal and external communications, in line with the approved brand manual,
- Shall audit all company social media platforms, in terms of following, views per post, the total number of likes, etc. and develop a strategy to significantly improve the metrics
- Shall keenly monitor social media metrics and report on progress on a regular basis
- Shall utilize on and off page to stay afloat on the search engine with relevant keywords that drives brand visibility and value.
- Shall create meaningful videos for internal and external communications that drive high employee engagement and commercial viability.
- Shall host and direct live social media hangouts with the CEO and other senior leadership team members to deepen thought leadership and brand relevance
Education And Work Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related area
- At least three (3) years’ experience as an IT Officer, with hands-on experience in Windows Server, Microsoft 365, Networking, Hardware, System Development, Multimedia Production, Social Media Management and SO Optimization
- Previous experience working in the petroleum downstream sector or in the FMCG space is an added advantage
Key Competency Areas:
- Good knowledge of the general business environment
- Very good knowledge of Video Animations, SE0 Optimization,
Digital Marketing, Multimedia Production and IT User Support
- Excellent Leadership and People Management Skills – align team
around shared objectives; inspire and motivate others to achieve
- Attention to Detail – requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks
- Creative Thinking – requires thinking creatively and being able
to translate ideas into visuals that return value
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills – requires interacting with different stakeholders and writing reports.
- Language Proficiency: Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to speak any of the local languages is desirable
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must exhibit a high sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a passionate, proactive and results-oriented person
- Must be self-driven and be able to work under little or no supervision at all
- Must be a very organized and highly disciplined person
- Must be willing to go the extra mile
- Must be friendly but firm
- Must be aligned with the PETROSOL values
- Applicants, aged between 28 – 35 are highly encouraged to apply, especially females.
Total Compensation: Attractive and Competitive
How To Apply For This Position
Kindly submit an updated CV and motivational letter to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants would be contacted.
Deadline: Thursday, November 24, 2022