Credit Analyst position open for qualified applicants at First Nationa Bank.
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Experience and Qualifications
- The successful candidate must have a CA, MBA or CFA. Experience should ideally include modelling, assessing and advising on industry and company-specific risks;
- Ability to analyse company financial statements and to identify and quantify financial and business risks;
- An interest in and understanding of financial instruments and markets;
- General knowledge of practical economics relating to business, industry and the Ghana macro-economic environment;
- Computer literacy: proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software;
- General understanding of a variety of financial derivative products.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 20th October 2022