betPawa, an internationally recognized Company is seeking to hire the services of a qualified Country Marketing Manager in its firm
Our mission is to enable everyone in Africa to place a bet, and trust they will get their winnings.
betPawa is an internationally recognized brand operating across 10 African countries, rapidly expanding into further markets. betPawa specializes in serving communities by enabling everyone to place any size bet and win big with the market-leading win bonus schemes. The company builds trust and recognition through Dream Maker and Win BIG, Give Back campaigns, funding outright, or matching winners’ contributions to community development projects.
The role of the Country Marketing Manager within betPawa is to create impactful marketing activities within your market, grow our user base and create brand loyalty, and build a strong relationship with key partners and players in the gaming and sports industry.
The Country Marketing Manager will be reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager of his region. The Country Marketing Manager will have a Marketing Coordinator reporting to them.
- Produce local marketing plans for campaigns and activities that align with the country’s marketing goals
- Lead on marketing activities to grow users within the market
- Ensure compliance with all local advertising guidelines
- Be the local spokesperson for the brand with the governing body
- Manage partnerships and suppliers to deliver value
- Budget planning, analysis, and bringing in data-driven learnings
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar role
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Project Management skills
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer skills such as Google Suite, analytics, and project management tools
- You have a passion for football and/or sports betting
- Freedom to work remotely or from one office
- An opportunity to develop solutions from scratch
- Competitive salary DOE
- Personal and professional growth
- Team outings and company events
- Work with multi-cultural and like-minded creative individuals
- The opportunity to work in a high pace, high-tech environment
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022