Accra Brewery PLC is inviting applications from qualified persons to occupy the position of S&OP Manager.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Ensuring alignment to overall business strategy, deliver against 1YP and 3YP, Volume and Profitability imperatives in an ethical and responsible manner with VPO & DPO practices.
- Adherence to the health, safety, and environmental standards
- Adherence to the S&OP process
- Ensure healthy DOC for RM, RGB and FGs with demand driven planning
- Ensure RMs arrive on time as per Supply plan
- Ensure compliance to all relevant legislation
- Business plans developed in line with relevant guidelines
- Business plan rolled, understood, and executed by relevant stakeholders
- Ensure internal and external review of business processes for alignment with business strategy
- Ensure inventory policy in place for FGs, Empties & RMs
- Coordinate the plant planning process – Daily meetings etc
- Ensure that product quality is maintained, and relevant stakeholders engaged
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages budgets and forecasts for resourcing
- Controls expenditure against budgets and forecasts
- Authorizes expenditure and ensure adherence to the Procurement to Payment policy
- Continuously look for financial optimization opportunities internal and external
- Weekly monitoring of general ledger accounts to ensure adherence to budget and forecasts
- Monthly financial performance analysed and necessary plans put in place to correct if required
- Manage company assets in line with policy and procedure
- Review and sign off the necessary internal governance processes
- Support monthly stock counts in line with Inventory management procedures and processes
- Review bulk handling contracts for relevance
- Manage DOC and working capital
- Monitor returns to issues and weeks in trade
- Ensure that inventory management processes are entrenched
- Min – Tertiary qualification in a business administration or its equivalent
- Min – 1-6 months on the job training
- 3 years at a managerial level in any of financial administration, international trade or interstate distributors
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal ability and communication skills
- Ability to manage self
- Good team player
- Could work independently.
- Good customer ethics and interpersonal skills.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 17th October, 2022