Tetra Tech ARD invites applications from qualified persons for the below-listed positions:
• Support the implementation of national level fisheries co-management processes including facilitating and supporting preparatory processes and meetings of the Science and Technical Committee (STC) and the Fisheries Management Operational Committee (FMOC).
• Support and facilitate GFRA efforts to establish subnational co-management committees including active participation and ownership by regional directors of the Fisheries Commission. Monitor GFRA grantee and subcontract support to sub-national co-management committees.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the GFRA offices.
• Establish and maintain effective office information management systems including files, hardware, software, and technical support.
• management of the office vehicles including ensuring they are well maintained, and insurance is up to date
• Overall responsibility to develop, maintain and report on property inventory and management.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click n their preferred jobs to read more and apply
Closing Date: 30 November, 2022