Airteltigo is looking for the services of eligible and qualified persons to occupy the position of HR Services Coordinator.
The successful candidates will join as HR Services Coordinator in the Human Resources Department. (S)He will lead and support the unit as well as all employees with HR administrative tasks.
This will include but is not limited to maintaining employment-related details on HR activities such as recruitment, leave administration, promotions/transfers and termination.
- Conduct and lead onboarding/induction sessions and processes and ensure all requirements for the end-to-end process are met
- Fully responsible for the employee background verification process for all FTEs and National Service Personnel; this will include verification related to; medicals, educational certificates, former employers, criminal background checks, etc.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience preferably in a similar role or in a people-centred environment
- Good understanding of Human Resource functions and best practices.
- Good user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be a customer-focused person with a passion for Human Resource Management
- Ability to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork & Stakeholder Engagement
- Analytical and problems Solving
- Networking and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should submit their application via the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 5th August, 2022