Agresearch Lead is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Finance Officer
Team of experts
The company currently boast of a team of market research consultants, Agricultural Experts, Climate change experts, Public Health experts, educational consultants and Organizational Development advisors. The firm has a database of field supervisors across the country and about 450 field officers (50% women representation). We provide services in the areas of project management, socio-economic research and surveys, project evaluations, market research, M&E systems development and Organizational Development
Agresearch Lead is seeking to recruit a motivated and dynamic individual to fill the role of a finance officer.
Job Location: Northern region, Tamale
- Shall develop and lead the operationalization of Agresearch financial system
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts
- Prepare cheques and facilitate payments of staff
- Handle payment of taxes and SSNIT benefits of staff
- Participate in Budget planning of project activities
- Ensure appropriate expenditure and financial reporting of projects
- Closely collaborate with auditors during annual financial reporting
- Work as a project support officer on assigned projects during implementation
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Degree/HND in accounting/finance
- A minimum of 2 ears experience in similar role
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Reside in the region.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters via email@example.com
- Each applicant must indicate, among others, his/her suitability for the assignment, previous works undertaken, approach to conducting the assignment, and his/her consultancy fee.
- Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 31st Dec. 2022
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE