The African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF) is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant positions below;
i. Lead the deployment, and ongoing maintenance of the selected Learning Management system (LMS) and other eLearning platforms including related Office365 systems/platforms ensuring compliance with corporate information technology and security management systems, policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
ii. Support the development of digital courses and learning materials such as videos, PowerPoint presentations, and course certificates for online access by faculty members, learners, and partners.
iii. Develop supporting workflows to ensure that all learning resources are properly set up and available to ensure optimal performance of the LMS.
- Research to define the focus areas and learning needs to inform the required learning interventions and support needed.
- Oversee the development of the technical learning guides and materials, including the design of learning interventions, their implementation, and monitoring with tools such as results frameworks, work plans, and other documentation, ensuring proper outlining of learning outcomes.
- Establish learning opportunities and platforms for the supported Ministries and other institutions, including facilitation of training, policy dialogues, peer-to-peer knowledge exchange, and networking opportunities to strengthen the supported institutions’ leadership and governance capacities.
- Provide overall leadership and management of the project, including, programmatic, human resource and financial aspects.
- Manage relationships and coordinate engagement with Ministries, key partners, and other stakeholders, and role of each partner and stakeholder, expected results, and milestones.
- Manage and provide the required guidance and support to the program team to deliver the program’s expected results, using the results framework, and work plans including the design of training programs and an outline of learning outcomes.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred jobs to apply
Deadline: 31st Dec. 2022