World Vision is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Accounts Payable Associate
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for the Payments process handled in P2P. The Accounts Payable Associate oversees executing regular payments, urgent payments, cash on deliver payments, payments voiding, resolving customer´s inquiries, supporting continuous improvement enhancements, conducting bi-monthly meetings with field offices, among other tasks.
- Process payments as per the SLA and share the payment documents with field office payment receivers
- Upload bank outputs to the online bank platform and handle errors by coordinating with Field offices
- Monitor and process urgent payment requests and Payment on delivery requests
- Process payment voiding based on the requirement.
- Any other operational tasks assigning by the Team Lead
Customer Relationship and Engagement:
- Act as first stage escalation for any customer issues; resolving and investigating queries as necessary. Performs root cause analysis for major escalations.
- Provide support to the supervisor when providing training sessions to field offices and other customers
- Drive the bi-monthly sessions with field offices
- Support the different transitions to achieve the full adoption project (as per business needs)
- Participate in process / continuous improvements enhancements for the Payments process
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance, with 3+ years of related professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in using accounting and financial systems. Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience in Accounts Payable or Procure to Pay Process Time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities and skills to interact with employees, leaders, and suppliers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Display problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation skills
- Working knowledge on continuous improvements and operational excellence.
- Lean six sigma yellow belt (certification achieved or in progress)
- Practical problem solving skills and the ability to influence change. Ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members. Excellent initiative and ability to commit to a course of action.
- Pro-active and innovative with ideas to improve processes / services.
- Professional attitude and customer service orientation.
- Experience working within a Shared Service environment.
- Familiarity with accounting / finance experience at World Vision or any NGOs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
Closing Date: 6th Jan, 2023
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE