Abt Associates is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team-player to occupy the vacant position below.
Job Position: International Compensation Partner
The position holder will be responsible in performing a full scope of activities associated with the development and administration of compensation programs designed to support the growth of the business, our employees and the company’s overall mission.
This role will provide compensation support to our global business partners and lead global compensation projects and processes.
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and administering Global compensation policies, processes, and programs to ensure they support business objectives while being compliant and competitive.
Includes survey participation, market analysis, salary structure development and adjustment, job evaluations and the annual merit planning process. Open to remote work based in the United States.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the management, development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs. Prepare salary recommendations and special analyses regarding compensation programs and activities. Assist in the preparation of formal presentations of new programs, structures, guidelines, and/or policies
- Conduct job analysis and maintain documentation process including job descriptions, survey benchmarks, FLSA classifications and other relevant supporting data. Determine competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external market data and assessing internal company equity. Investigate and recommend resolution on classification questions and FLSA exemptions.
- Provide consultative expertise in addressing compensation issues and questions. Develop and communicate compensation analysis data to HR Team. Partner with the HR Team (HRBP’s, Generalist and Business Managers/Supervisors) in the delivery of the compensation program policies, and philosophy.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze information to determine Company’s competitive position for job families and structure. Research relevant data, sources, and surveys to support competitive compensation programs.
- Assist in Annual Performance Merit and Bonus Cycles performance appraisal process and administer the annual salary review program. Review annual cost of living data, average reported annual increase data and present data to support trending for future compensation.
- International Compensation Experience including spotting data trends such as inflation, currency devaluation
- Experience participating in International Compensation surveys such as Birches Group Surveys/NGO Surveys
- Bachelor’s Degree + Two years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters the company’s website:
- Only candidates who have met all the requirements of the post and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Only applications registered online with a complete curriculum vitae (CV) attached will be considered.
Closing Date : 18th December, 2022
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce.
Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
At Abt Associates, we are committed to creating a lasting culture of equity, diversity and inclusion and recognize that in order to achieve full participation, our practices must be free of prejudice, discrimination, and bias that result in inequitable outcomes. We are actively working to advance equity for everyone, and while we still have much work to do, we know that racial and cultural diversity are an asset to our business and the communities where we live and serve. Our ongoing commitment is focused on creating business practices that advance racial and social equity, investments in community impact programs for the benefit of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC), and expand upon project work related to racial equity and social justice.